DID YOU KNOW?
- According to a recent survey of drivers all over the U.S., more than half said that seeing police lights in their rearview mirror is the most stressful thing they could encounter on the way to work.
- An online poll revealed that 53% of people feel taking a class or group activity is the best way to meet someone.
- The average woman has a favorite piece of clothing for 13 years.
- Over 85% of Americans over age 100 still alive today live in urban areas or in and around cities.
- A Career Builder.com survey says that 11% of people say they missed work because of bad weather.