DID YOU KNOW?
- Researchers from Singapore say that being in love makes water taste sweeter.
- A study found, when meeting someone new, the first two things people judge are the other person's teeth and their grammar.
- About one-third of people surveyed said a salad is the worst thing to eat while driving.
- You'll spend 5 hours and 16 minutes today looking at a screen and that doesn't include TV.
- Most of us use toilet paper every day, and studies show Americans use 3 times more of it than any other country.