- We'll never look at sitting around a campfire eating beans the same way again.
- He'll enjoy a tradition birthday cake, while a group of cowboys sitting around a campfire perform the birthday song. You don't want to know how.
- Instead of a cake, he'll blow out a Blazing Saddles campfire scene.
- At a cocktail party, one woman said to another, "Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other woman replied, "Yes I am, I married the wrong man."
- A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it."
- Young son: Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her." Dad: "That happens in most countries son."
- Then there was a man who said, "I never knew what real happiness was until I got married; and then it was too late.