DID YOU KNOW?
- 51% of people said they would rather have jury duty than give coffee up for a week.
- Americans are willing to pay 11-13% more for their coffee if it comes with something drawn in the foam, a study found.
- A recent survey says that the average woman has kept her favorite article of clothing for 12.5 years.
- A study found that people said the number one thing they held on to from an old relationship was pictures. Ticket stubs were second on the keepsake list.
- A recent poll shows that 24% of people have never tried to use chopsticks while eating out.