- A recent study says that, a man and a woman who aren't getting along will stare at each other in the eyes. A man and a woman who aren't getting along stare at each other in the eyes often to gauge each other's reactions.
- 28% of people use at least two alarm clocks daily.
- According to another study, taller men are quicker to get married.
- The top speed of a cockroach is 3.4 mph.
- Monday is the toughest day of the week to decide what to make for dinner.
Friday, February 10, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
On this date in 1792, President Washington signed an act creating the U.S. Postal Service. Before that, when people had a break down, they w...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...