- Fans of Major league Baseball get hit by a foul ball over 1,700 times a season.
- According to a recent study, surgeons are more likely to cause a car accident than others.
- Another recent study, finds having a plant in the office can improve work productivity by 15%.
- Almost two thirds of women between the ages of 22-35 have admitted to taking a naked selfie.
- Forget about comets bring water here, an analysis of water samples from Earth's deep mantle suggests that the planet's water has existed since the Earth's formation.
Monday, February 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...