- Fans of Major league Baseball get hit by a foul ball over 1,700 times a season.
- According to a recent study, surgeons are more likely to cause a car accident than others.
- Another recent study, finds having a plant in the office can improve work productivity by 15%.
- Almost two thirds of women between the ages of 22-35 have admitted to taking a naked selfie.
- Forget about comets bring water here, an analysis of water samples from Earth's deep mantle suggests that the planet's water has existed since the Earth's formation.
Monday, February 13, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...