- According to Reader's Digest, reading to kids at bedtime in American homes has decreased by over 80% since 1960.
- The average person goes gray 4 years sooner than compared to 40 years ago.
- A recent study says that posters with abstract art and shapes can reduce work stress by 24 percent and anger by 21 percent.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- 20% of homes have a doorbell for the back door that doesn't work, and we have no desire to fix it.
- A fear of being sued has led many cities to ban sledding.
Monday, February 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...