- According to Reader's Digest, reading to kids at bedtime in American homes has decreased by over 80% since 1960.
- The average person goes gray 4 years sooner than compared to 40 years ago.
- A recent study says that posters with abstract art and shapes can reduce work stress by 24 percent and anger by 21 percent.
- Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more compliments from their partner.
- 20% of homes have a doorbell for the back door that doesn't work, and we have no desire to fix it.
- A fear of being sued has led many cities to ban sledding.
Monday, February 27, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...