- One in four drivers does runs a red light at least once a week.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- 12% of us don't use prescriptions even after we've paid for them.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- 70% of 5-year-olds can operate a computer mouse but only 10% can tie their shoe.
- Meanwhile, the number one rule in most people's houses is no shoes on the furniture.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...