- One in four drivers does runs a red light at least once a week.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- 12% of us don't use prescriptions even after we've paid for them.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- 70% of 5-year-olds can operate a computer mouse but only 10% can tie their shoe.
- Meanwhile, the number one rule in most people's houses is no shoes on the furniture.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...