- One in four drivers does runs a red light at least once a week.
- The average teenage girl slams a door about 150 times a year.
- 12% of us don't use prescriptions even after we've paid for them.
- 62% of women wouldn't date a guy who had a ponytail.
- 70% of 5-year-olds can operate a computer mouse but only 10% can tie their shoe.
- Meanwhile, the number one rule in most people's houses is no shoes on the furniture.
Thursday, February 9, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Crews setting bridge girders above I-10 as part of South Mountain Freeway Motorists traveling from the West Valley toward downtown Phoenix t...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...