- Blow-in cards -- magazine subscription cards that fall out when you open it.
- Extension cords and water hoses -- essential tools for the homeowner, but always twisted or full of kinks.
- Tamper resistant packaging -- This may help to save a life, but they sure are annoying.
- Red lights -- Roundabouts can operate more efficiently than signals because drivers are able to proceed when traffic is clear without delay.
- Telemarketers -- Thank goodness for the "do not call list."
- Telephone directories -- These may help a company route its calls and improve their operating efficiency, but they sure do annoy. Especially when they pile up on the porch.
- Malware -- Who hasn't had to spend too much time getting rid of malware.
- Customer support -- Sure there is some great customer support out there, but the majority just sucks.
- Too many choices -- Do we really need 35 choices in a cold medicine.
Monday, February 20, 2017
GO AWAY, YOU'RE BOTHERING ME
(Listverse.com) There are all sorts of annoying things in life -- people who cut in line, aggressive drivers, people talking on cell phones in public. Here are some things that both annoy and waste your time, or, more accurately, steal time away from you:
Crews setting bridge girders above I-10 as part of South Mountain Freeway Motorists traveling from the West Valley toward downtown Phoenix t...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...