- Grammy-winning jazz singer Al Jarreau died at a Los Angeles hospital on Sunday. He was 76.
- Catzonia in Malaysia is the world's first five-star hotel...for cats.
- A San Francisco Bay area McDonald's is testing out crab sandwiches.
- Tiger Woods was scheduled to play the Genesis Open next weekend and The Honda Classic February 23-26, but he announced on his website that ongoing back issues will keep him out of both tournaments.
- You've had to have heard by now that George Clooney and his wife Amal are expecting twins, one of each.
- Sears and K-Mart have now dumped Trump Home Products from their websites.
- There's a 38 percent you'll catch the flu if someone in your household is infected. You can cut your risk by washing your hands often according to Trends in Microbiology.
- Lawmakers in Oregon are talking about a (gulp) coffee tax!
- Lady Gaga is dating her agent these days, Christian Carino.
- Joe Biden's new job: Vice-President at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Norway has made every citizen's tax information available online.
- The FTC says the jellyfish memory supplement Prevagen is a hoax.
- Miranda Lambert says she started drinking "a little extra" after her divorce from Blake Shelton.
- George Michael's family has banned his lover from the upcoming funeral.
- A report says that President Trump's wall along the Mexican border would cost $21.6 billion and would take three and a half years to build.
- Don McNelly of New York died last week at the age of 96. Over his lifetime, he ran 774 marathons, including 117 ultra-marathons.
- In a recent interview, President Trump revealed he has only been sleeping four or five hours a night.
- Khloe Kardashian has now officially dropped Odom from her name.
- The names of Madonna's newly adopted twin girls from Malawi: Stelle and Esthere.
- A spokesman said that Tom Jones and Priscilla Presley are NOT dating, contrary to rumors.
- After announcing he was no longer going to tour, singer Al Jarreau passed away Sunday. He was 76.
- Archeologists have found a 12th Dead Sea Scrolls cave.
Monday, February 13, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...