- Playboy brings back nudity, claiming #NakedIsNormal. The magazine's chief creative officer admits removing naked images last year "was a mistake."
- The BAFTA Awards -- the British Academy of Film and Television Arts -- was held over the weekend and "La La Land" won big. The Oscars were a week from Sunday.
- Nick Cannon Says He's Leaving 'America's Got Talent' After Fallout With NBC Over Racial Joke
- Mary Lee South, the mother of Tom Cruise, died in her sleep last week at age 80.
- Adele was basically the "La La Land" of the Grammy's.
- The one-day admission to Disney World has now gone up to $107.
- A United Airlines pilot on an Austin to San Francisco flight was removed from the flight after giving a bizarre rant about her divorce and politics over the intercom, causing passengers to feel unsafe and exit the airplane.
- Comedian Tom Arnold is claiming Hillary Clinton begged him to release footage of President Trump using racial slurs just days before the November election.
- Well, that didn't take long. After 5 months of dating, Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy have called it quits.
- A movie theater in Ireland has banned unaccompanied men from screenings of "50 Shades Darker."
- A report says 12 million Americans have hidden a credit card or bank account from their partner.
- Little Caesar's Pizza founder Mike Ilitch has died at age 87.
- A report says it costs about 91 cents a year to charge a smartphone.
- UPS is going to spend $18 million on 26,000 solar panels at their delivery facilities to save on electricity costs.
- Joe Piscopo is considering a run for governor of New Jersey.
- Mississippi is considering bringing back the firing squad as a method of execution.
- Kylie Jenner is reportedly getting her own spin-off show from "The Kardashians."
- Not to be outdone by Tom Brady, Brett Favre says his jersey from Super Bowl XXXI disappeared and has never been found.
- With competitors gaining ground, Verizon has announced an unlimited data plan.
- Today is the final day of the 141st Westminster Dog Show in New York.
- The man who jumped to his death from the George Washington Bridge on Saturday has been identified as the ex-husband of ABC News' health correspondent, Dr. Jennifer Ashton.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic will detour across bridge ramps; drivers should use alternate routes to avoid delays The Arizona Department of Transportation is sc...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...