- Playboy brings back nudity, claiming #NakedIsNormal. The magazine's chief creative officer admits removing naked images last year "was a mistake."
- The BAFTA Awards -- the British Academy of Film and Television Arts -- was held over the weekend and "La La Land" won big. The Oscars were a week from Sunday.
- Nick Cannon Says He's Leaving 'America's Got Talent' After Fallout With NBC Over Racial Joke
- Mary Lee South, the mother of Tom Cruise, died in her sleep last week at age 80.
- Adele was basically the "La La Land" of the Grammy's.
- The one-day admission to Disney World has now gone up to $107.
- A United Airlines pilot on an Austin to San Francisco flight was removed from the flight after giving a bizarre rant about her divorce and politics over the intercom, causing passengers to feel unsafe and exit the airplane.
- Comedian Tom Arnold is claiming Hillary Clinton begged him to release footage of President Trump using racial slurs just days before the November election.
- Well, that didn't take long. After 5 months of dating, Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy have called it quits.
- A movie theater in Ireland has banned unaccompanied men from screenings of "50 Shades Darker."
- A report says 12 million Americans have hidden a credit card or bank account from their partner.
- Little Caesar's Pizza founder Mike Ilitch has died at age 87.
- A report says it costs about 91 cents a year to charge a smartphone.
- UPS is going to spend $18 million on 26,000 solar panels at their delivery facilities to save on electricity costs.
- Joe Piscopo is considering a run for governor of New Jersey.
- Mississippi is considering bringing back the firing squad as a method of execution.
- Kylie Jenner is reportedly getting her own spin-off show from "The Kardashians."
- Not to be outdone by Tom Brady, Brett Favre says his jersey from Super Bowl XXXI disappeared and has never been found.
- With competitors gaining ground, Verizon has announced an unlimited data plan.
- Today is the final day of the 141st Westminster Dog Show in New York.
- The man who jumped to his death from the George Washington Bridge on Saturday has been identified as the ex-husband of ABC News' health correspondent, Dr. Jennifer Ashton.
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Arizona Department of Transportation advises drivers to plan for the following restrictions as paving takes places at Interstate 10 and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...