- Harrison Ford, who famously crash-landed his small plane on a Santa Monica-area golf course in 2015, is under investigation for mistakenly landing on a taxiway instead of a runway at John Wayne Airport on Monday.
- Sunday night's Grammy Awards on CBS drew in approximately 26 million viewers, Nielsen reports. The ceremony brought in 25 million viewers in 2016 and 25.3 million in 2015.
- The Burger Kings in Israel were offering a Valentine's Day 'Adult Meal' for 18+ customers that included two Whoppers, two packets of fries, two beers, and a "romantic adult toy." (a sex toy)
- After hosting "America's Got Talent" for 8 seasons, Nick Cannon has resigned. Cannon had a contract with the network that states he can't speak about NBC without running it by them first and a joke he told on the NBC show "Wild 'n Out" made execs believe he was disparaging the organization.
- A second student at Santa Monica High School has died of a mystery illness. At first, they thought it might be Norovirus, but now they've ruled that out.
- They say the average person spends $85 on Valentine's Day. How'd you do?
- Rachel Lindsay is going to be America's first African American bachelorette.
- The possibility for the feds to raise interest rates again rolls around next month.
- The Penn State nightmare is back as Pennsylvania police announced that Jerry Sandusky's son, Jeffrey, has been accused of child abuse hauntingly similar to that conducted by his father.
- Tom Brady is going to charge up to $1200 per autograph at an upcoming show.
- Disney has dropped Swedish YouTube star Felix Kjellberg -- also known as PewDiePie -- from its roster Monday after he published videos with anti-semitic jokes.
- A fire broke out in Disneyland's main parking structure on Monday that burned eight cars and caused seven people to be treated for smoke inhalation.
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather may have come to terms to have that long-rumored fight together.
- Two female assassins with poisoned needles killed the half-brother of North Korean despot Kim Jong Un inside a Malaysian airport.
- The New York Times on Monday reprimanded an unidentified reporter who had called Melania Trump "a hooker" at a New York Fashion Week event.
- Nordstrom's stock went up after President Trump attacked them on Twitter for dropping Ivanka's clothing line.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
This disrespect for the office of the President of the United States needs to stop! The Democrats preach tolerance, freedom of speech, and e...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...