- The AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety says that Millennials are the riskiest drivers. Drivers between 60 and 74 took the fewer risks while driving.
- Kid Rock being considered to run for the U.S. Senate in Michigan?
- According to the American Road and Transportation Builders Association, there are almost 56,000 unsafe bridges in the U.S.
- A German Shepherd named Rumor won Best in Show at the 141st Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show.
- U.S. Border Patrol agents discovered a giant catapult at the U.S./Mexico border that was used to throw bundles of marijuana from Mexico, over a fence, into Arizona.
- Tiger Woods has again been advised by doctors to limit all activities because of ongoing back spasms.
- Trump protesters gathered in Chicago for a mass mooning, claiming "This is what democracy looks like."
- Willie Nelson is back on tour after canceling several concerts for what a publicist says was "just a cold."
- The Philadelphia Union MLS team is looking for a "Chief Tattoo Officer" to ink players, staff and fans.
- Harrison Ford landed on a taxiway Monday at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, thinking it was the proper runway and narrowly missing a 737.
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway just sold off $900 million of Walmart stock, choosing to invest billions in airline stocks instead.
- India just launched 104 satellites in a single mission.
Thursday, February 16, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...