- Disney will release the galaxy's newest "Star Wars" toys at a September 1 midnight event to be called "Force Friday II" ahead of the holiday debut of the next film in the saga, "The Last Jedi."
- Ivanka Trump is reportedly mad at Kellyanne Conway.
- Helping Playboy magazine return to the days of nude photos is Harry Potter actress Scarlett Byrne. She played Draco Malfoy's girlfriend Pansy Parkinson.
- An 82-year-old New York City woman says she has the "libido of a teen" and looks for dates in Tinder.
- A Nevada state senator has proposed a bill outlawing forced microchipping of humans.
- Facebook has unveiled an app that will allow people to watch their videos on TV.
- A supermarket in Scotland has come up with a relaxed check-out line where people are encouraged to take their time, talk and ask the cashier questions.
- A survey says that half of all married couples in Japan are not having sex.
- The March issue of Vogue has caused an uproar, after it featured a photo of model Karlie Kloss dressed as a Geisha. It was called "racist" and "culturally insensitive."
- A new study says that 42% of millennials have NOT started saving for their retirement.
- The "Guardians of the Galaxy" ride -- "Mission Breakout" -- will open at Disney California Adventure park in Anaheim on May 27.
- Starbucks is starting to sell their own brand of ice cream at 100 of their locations in the U.S.
- Another sporting goods chain, MC Sports, has filed for bankruptcy.
- Amazon has filed for a patent where their drones would deliver packages by parachute to some locations.
- Logan Everett is the newest doll in the American Girl line of collectible dolls and the first male.
- Regis Philbin says that even though he and Kelly Ripa co-hosted a show together for 10 years, they don't keep in touch and he has never once been asked back.
- The French say employees should work 35 hours a week. Brits tend to be at their desks for 37.5 hours. Meanwhile, Americans typically spend 47 hours a week at work. Australian research says the perfect work week is 39 hours.
- The third season of "Outlander "won't be on your TV until September.
- Tom Cruise lost his mother last week. Katie Holmes reached out to help him.
Friday, February 17, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...