- Keeping an eye on Willie Nelson, who has had to cancel three shows in California this week due to illness.
- Lady Gaga's music sales surged over 1000% after her Super Bowl halftime show.
- Brad Pitt's "World War Z" sequel was supposed to be in theaters this June, but it's now been bumped to next year... or the year after that!
- Conan O'Brien is defending himself against a lawsuit by a comedy writer who claims that Conan stole five of his jokes.
- Kylie Minogue has won a legal battle against Kylie Jenner over the "Kylie" name trademark.
- 63-year-old Christie Brinkley appears with her two daughters, all in bathing suits, in his year's Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. The issue comes out Monday.
- 8% of U.S. broadband households plan to purchase a plug-in electric vehicle in next 12 months.
- The New England Patriots paraded through downtown Boston yesterday to celebrate their latest NFL championship.
- Baylor University fired an assistant strength and conditioning coach Monday after he was arrested over the weekend for attempting to solicit a prostitute.
- Madonna adopted two four-year-old twin girls from Malawi on Tuesday.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd continue to be pretty cozy together.
- Three decades after the original Playboy Club closed in Manhattan, a new one will debut later this year in a hotel a few blocks from Times Square.
- Even though Scottie Pippen filed for divorce last October from his wife Larsa, the two were spotted in Hollywood over the weekend, with Larsa wearing one huge diamond ring.
- Pink is saying that Lady Gaga copied her act when she went flying around in the Super Bowl half-time show.
- For the record, Scott Foley puts peanut butter on his scrambled eggs.
- Nancy Pelosi's comment at her press conference the other day might come back to bite her: "We've seen nothing where we can where -- where I can work with President Bush on..."
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...