- The average guy takes 4 commercial airline flights a year.
- 47% of guys make it a point to always flirt with the female flight attendants.
- The average guy arrives 90 minutes before his scheduled departure time.
- The odds are 25% that their flight will be delayed.
- 75% of men will seek out airport security if they suspected a fellow passenger of being a terrorist.
- 76% of men would earn their pilot's license and fly their own plane if they had the money.
- 64% of men act dead to the world to avoid chit chatting with their seat-mates.
Friday, February 10, 2017
WHAT GOES UP
When it comes to flying, Men's Health offers these insights:
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...