- Researchers say that being in love makes water taste sweeter.
- A study found, when meeting someone new, the first two things people judge are the other person's teeth and their grammar.
- About one-third of people surveyed said a salad is the worst thing to eat while driving.
- The average man learns how to a washing machine at the age of 24.
- One in three women say love handles is sexy on a guy.
- Most of us use toilet paper every day, and studies show Americans use 3 times more of it than any other country.
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...