- According to a recent survey, 60% of guys think their phone is the first thing people notice about them.
- A recent survey from GQ shows that when it comes to shopping, men really do not like shopping for furniture.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- Parents, on average, spend about $60 a week on a baby sitter.
- According to a survey, shoppers spend up to 31% more when they smell oranges.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...