- According to a recent survey, 60% of guys think their phone is the first thing people notice about them.
- A recent survey from GQ shows that when it comes to shopping, men really do not like shopping for furniture.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- Parents, on average, spend about $60 a week on a baby sitter.
- According to a survey, shoppers spend up to 31% more when they smell oranges.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Drivers on Interstate 10 between Benson and Tucson could experience delays this weekend as the Arizona Department of Transportation works to...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...