- According to a recent survey, 60% of guys think their phone is the first thing people notice about them.
- A recent survey from GQ shows that when it comes to shopping, men really do not like shopping for furniture.
- 56% of us say we miss our co-workers when we go on vacation.
- Parents, on average, spend about $60 a week on a baby sitter.
- According to a survey, shoppers spend up to 31% more when they smell oranges.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Other drivers: Use alternate routes to avoid heavy delays on Araby Road between 10 and 11 a.m. With construction underway at Araby Road and ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...