- Ed Sheeran is going to guest star on season 7 of "Game of Thrones." By the way, the creators announced at SXSW that the 8th and final season will only be 6 episodes long.
- Plus, Sheeran stormed the U.S. charts on Monday, taking the top spot on the Billboard 200 with his new album "Divide" and also topping the digital songs chart with lead single "Shape of You."
- Panera says their food now is free of man-made preservatives, sweeteners, colors and flavors.
- The Washington Redskins have fired GM Scot McCloughan after rumors of his battles with alcohol.
- The Bush twins are reportedly writing a memoir.
- Michael Bennett of the Seahawks says he will donate all his endorsement money in 2017.
- You'll be able to bring home La La Land on DVD April 11th.
- Tyra Banks is taking over the Nick Cannon spot on "America's Got Talent!" A quick review on the host history: First, it was Regis... then Jerry Springer did a couple of seasons... and then it was all Nick until this year.
- A big snowstorm is expected to hit the Northeast today.
- President Trump hosts Germany's leader Angela Merkel today at the White House.
- South By Southwest is off and running in Austin through the 19th.
- Kim Kardashian said she saw a gun when she was robbed in Paris.
- New research says that Neanderthals used to relieve pain by chewing on a plant containing the main ingredient in aspirin.
- The rumor out there is that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth secretly got married.
- Soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is expecting twins, through a surrogate mother.
- Gillian Anderson of "X-Files" fame has written a book about her battle with depression when she was 14.
- Scotland is demanding a new Independence vote before the BREXIT takes effect.
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...