- "Beauty and the Beast" pulled in over $170 million in its opening weekend.
- A study says better sleep is as beneficial as winning the lottery.
- On April 3rd, Pharrell Williams becomes the face of a Chanel 'Man Bag', yours for just $3600.
- Oregon is considering a proposal to put tiny houses in people's backyards they can rent to the homeless.
- Wal-Mart says it may start using drones like in-store messenger pigeons.
- A California man was arrested for posing as a dentist while cooking meth in his office.
- Nearly half of Canadians want to deport people who are illegally crossing into Canada from the U.S., and a similar number disapprove of how Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is handling the influx, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Monday.
- Josh and Anna Duggar are expecting their fifth child.
- A Secret Service laptop containing the floor plans to Trump Tower was stolen last week from an agent's car in New York.
- A new study claims that yogurt could reverse symptoms of depression.
- A New Zealand river is the first in the world to be granted the same rights as humans.
- The Weather Channel says it will name a winter storm next year "Colbert" for late night TV host Stephen Colbert.
- Patrick Stewart says he uses marijuana spray, ointment and pills to deal with his arthritis.
- Russia's anti-corruption czar says the cost of the average bribe there has jumped 75%.
- A study says Snapchat is the first social media stop for most Millennials.
- Jill Stein says she is open for a bid to run for President again in 2020.
- Tim Allen says that being a conservative in Hollywood is like living in 1930s Germany.
- Washington QB Kirk Cousins' wife Julie is due to deliver their first child during Week 2 of the upcoming NFL season.
- Nancy Kerrigan says she has no interest in seeing "I, Tonya," the upcoming Tonya Harding biopic: "I already lived it."
- The President of Uber has resigned after just six months on the job.
- Joining the cast of Sesame Street soon, Julia, a Muppet youngster with blazing red hair, bright green eyes -- and autism.
- By the way, Selena Gomez and The Weeknd visited the aquarium together over the weekend in Toronto.
- The process that begins Britain's exit from the European Union will formally be triggered on March 29th.
- Rihanna made the first of two visits to "Bates Motel" last night. She'll also be on next Monday nights episode.
- The U.N. ranked the world's nations by happiness and the happiest country: Norway.
- A security guard escorted the wife of Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall off the stadium floor after Sunday's 65-62 loss to Kentucky in the NCAA tournament. One writer says the NCAA made him delete video he had taken of her, as she apparently did not agree with all of the officiating calls.
- The FBI and NFL Security believe they have tracked down Tom Brady's stolen Super Bowl jersey and are in the process of returning it to him.
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions has referred to marijuana as, quote, "only slightly less awful than heroin."
- In an interview with Fox News, President Trump said he might not be president if it wasn't for Twitter.
- Katy Perry says that she was experimental in her early years and was sent to "pray the gay away at Jesus camps."
- A San Diego brewery is offering beer made from recycled water, what the locals are calling "from toilet to tap."
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...