- North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-un has released a propaganda video showing a U.S. aircraft carrier being blown up and a bomber shot down in flames.
- Adoption of voice assistants such as Amazon Echo and Google Home more than doubles from 2015 to 2016. A new report shows 56% of U.S. broadband households find it appealing to use voice assistance to control smart home devices.
- A former executive of a tabloid newspaper in Mexico City allegedly swiped two of Tom Brady's game-worn New England Patriots Super Bowl jerseys and potentially the helmet worn by Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller during Super Bowl 50.
- Don't know why this story leaked out now, but British media is apparently all prepared for the Queen's passing.
- Just months shy of her 10-year wedding anniversary, Melanie "Mel B" Brown has filed for divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte.
- The U.S. government is ordering passengers on nonstop, U.S.-bound flights from a handful of mostly Middle Eastern and North African countries to pack electronic devices other than cellphones in their checked baggage.
- They've struck a deal with the cast of "The Big Bang Theory" and so it will stick around for two more seasons and then wrap things up.
- Ivanka Trump now has her own office in the White House.
- Meanwhile, Eric Trump and his wife announced they are expecting their first child together.
- The Hollywood rumor is that Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman are feuding. Reese has denied it.
- The new Samsung Galaxy S8 will have Samsung's version of Siri, called "Bixby."
- Chuck Berry's first album in 38 years has been in the works for five months. The family says you'll be hearing music from it within a few days.
- If you'd be interested in Ellen DeGeneres' Santa Barbara estate, it can be all yours -- for $45 million.
- Woody Harrelson says he's given up smoking pot after 30 years.
- A Philadelphia man is suing a New York City bar, saying he was refused service because he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.
- Those packets of wildflower seeds Cheerios is giving away to help grow flowers for honey bees? It turns out in some states those seeds are considered noxious, invasive and illegal.
- Scientists believe they have discovered a piece of the earth's very early crust on the Earth's surface, dating back some 4.3 billion years.
- Scott Hamilton says his latest brain tumor is shrinking and he will not undergo surgery for it.
- The father of Rico Rodriguez -- who plays Manny on "Modern Family" -- died last week, at the age of 52.
- In Maplewood, New Jersey, a 5th grade teacher thought it would be a good idea to have a slave auction, where white kids sold black kids.
- Apple rolled out a new iPad yesterday that starts at just $329. You can start ordering them on Friday.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...