- North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-un has released a propaganda video showing a U.S. aircraft carrier being blown up and a bomber shot down in flames.
- Adoption of voice assistants such as Amazon Echo and Google Home more than doubles from 2015 to 2016. A new report shows 56% of U.S. broadband households find it appealing to use voice assistance to control smart home devices.
- A former executive of a tabloid newspaper in Mexico City allegedly swiped two of Tom Brady's game-worn New England Patriots Super Bowl jerseys and potentially the helmet worn by Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller during Super Bowl 50.
- Don't know why this story leaked out now, but British media is apparently all prepared for the Queen's passing.
- Just months shy of her 10-year wedding anniversary, Melanie "Mel B" Brown has filed for divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte.
- The U.S. government is ordering passengers on nonstop, U.S.-bound flights from a handful of mostly Middle Eastern and North African countries to pack electronic devices other than cellphones in their checked baggage.
- They've struck a deal with the cast of "The Big Bang Theory" and so it will stick around for two more seasons and then wrap things up.
- Ivanka Trump now has her own office in the White House.
- Meanwhile, Eric Trump and his wife announced they are expecting their first child together.
- The Hollywood rumor is that Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman are feuding. Reese has denied it.
- The new Samsung Galaxy S8 will have Samsung's version of Siri, called "Bixby."
- Chuck Berry's first album in 38 years has been in the works for five months. The family says you'll be hearing music from it within a few days.
- If you'd be interested in Ellen DeGeneres' Santa Barbara estate, it can be all yours -- for $45 million.
- Woody Harrelson says he's given up smoking pot after 30 years.
- A Philadelphia man is suing a New York City bar, saying he was refused service because he was wearing a "Make America Great Again" hat.
- Those packets of wildflower seeds Cheerios is giving away to help grow flowers for honey bees? It turns out in some states those seeds are considered noxious, invasive and illegal.
- Scientists believe they have discovered a piece of the earth's very early crust on the Earth's surface, dating back some 4.3 billion years.
- Scott Hamilton says his latest brain tumor is shrinking and he will not undergo surgery for it.
- The father of Rico Rodriguez -- who plays Manny on "Modern Family" -- died last week, at the age of 52.
- In Maplewood, New Jersey, a 5th grade teacher thought it would be a good idea to have a slave auction, where white kids sold black kids.
- Apple rolled out a new iPad yesterday that starts at just $329. You can start ordering them on Friday.
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...