- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus recently enjoyed a romantic night out in New York. Yes, they are an item.
- In the works: a film and TV documentary, tracing the life of Trayvon Martin, the 17-year-old shot by George Zimmerman back in 2012.
- John Mayer says that his new song, "Still Feel Like Your Man," is about his former lover, Katy Perry. It's been three years since they split.
- 30 minutes before being announced as the next Men's Basketball Coach at the University of Massachusetts, Pat Kelsey said he had changed his mind, would not accept the job and was staying at Winthrop.
- British actress Emma Thompson (who played Hilary Clinton in "Primary Colors") says President Donald Trump once called her out of the blue years ago and asked her for a date.
- 60% of U.S. smart watch owners use their watch to count steps.
- Pamela Anderson stormed off the "Celebrity Juice" set after becoming upset when one of her high school pictures was shown.
- NFL refs will stop going "under the hood" to review plays and will now be given the video to review via tablets.
- Billy Joel has not released a new album in 24 years.
- According to a new poll, Muslims are the religious group most satisfied with life in America.
- Police in Italy have arrested 10 people for stealing more than $250,000 in fine wine and gourmet cheese.
- Wal-Mart has released a statement condemning the actions of two Texas men who rode their horses through one of their stores.
- A report says Chicago, Detroit and Baltimore lead the nation in population loss.
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell says they'll be cutting back on commercial breaks during telecast games next season.
- Prince William's air ambulance came within half a second of a catastrophic mid-air collision with a remote-controlled drone.
- A study says smartphones are dirtier than toilets.
Monday, March 27, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...