- The NFL has given the Oakland Raiders the go to move to Las Vegas.
- Conservative star Tomi Lahren has been permanently banned from The Blaze for her comments in supporting the right to choose.
- Cyclone Debbie slammed into Australia, causing power outages for thousands.
- That Beyonce fan battling cancer who received a Facetime call from the singer last Wednesday, lost her battle on Saturday night.
- Jodie Sweeten has been granted a temporary restraining order against her ex-fiance after allegations of drugs, illegal guns and threats of violence.
- Adele says she may never tour again.
- So, Brad Pitt and Sandra Bullock are dating?
- In Australia, the largest dinosaur footprint ever found was discovered, measuring 5-1/2-feet wide.
- Italy is looking at becoming the first country to offer paid menstrual leave.
- Glee's Matthew Morrison is heading to "Grey's Anatomy" for an episode or two.
- It looks like President Trump will toss out the ceremonial first pitch on Opening Day for the Washington Nationals.
- Darlene Cates, who played the Gilbert's mom in "What's Eating Gilbert Grape," has died at the age of 69.
- There was talk that Kanye West was in talks with NBC about a reboot of "American Idol." Kanye says "not true."
- Christine Kaufmann, an Austrian-born actor who became the country's first Golden Globe winner and was married to Tony Curtis in the 1960s, has died. She was 72.
- Friday is National Crayon Day and Crayola is going to use that day to announce that they're retiring a color from their 24-count box. It's the first time they've done that in 100 years and they'll let us know which one on Friday.
- A British study claims that cats prefer spending time with humans over eating food.
- Thieves broke into a Berlin museum before dawn on Monday and made off with a massive 221-pound gold coin worth millions of dollars.
- Liberals in Canada are promising that marijuana will be legalized there by July 1st, 2018.
- Bar Refaeli (Leo's ex) who gave birth to her first child last summer, is pregnant again.
- If you hear about the "Pink Tax," it's the price difference in merchandise that makes things cost more for women than men, even though it's pretty much the same product. For example, disposable razors.
- The new catch phrase picking up steam is "sex positive." Complicated, so Google it and get the explanation.
Wednesday, March 29, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...