- There were rumors he would, but now President Trump will NOT be throwing out the traditional first pitch at Monday's home opener for the Washington Nationals.
- NBC says it will air the 2018 Olympics, to be held in South Korea, live in all time zones for the first time, ensuring that viewers won't have to rely on digital media for the latest coverage.
- George Michael was finally laid to rest in an intimate ceremony yesterday, three months after his death.
- Bob Dylan will receive his Nobel Literature Prize diploma and medal in the next few days in Stockholm, where is he due to perform this weekend, the secretary of the Swedish Academy said on Wednesday.
- UFO experts say that California is the state with the most UFO sightings, followed by Florida, Texas, Washington and Pennsylvania.
- A Tennessee couple has been arrested for allegedly trying to sell their 5-month-old son on Craigslist for $3,000.
- Cher was supposed to star in a Lifetime movie about the Flint, Michigan, water crisis, but had to drop out to take care of her ailing mother.
- The rumblings around the set of "Good Morning America" have to do with the other anchors feeling resentment towards the special treatment Michael Strahan seems to be getting.
- A Kansas man has donated 32 gallons of blood over the past 64 years.
- A Canadian man with the last name "Grabher" has had his personalized license plate revoked because it is "too offensive."
- The plunging price of used cars sent Hertz stock falling by one fifth this week.
- Major League Baseball is teaming up with the Honest Company to offer diapers featuring MLB team logos.
- Jon Gosselin has announced he will perform as a male stripper in New Jersey.
- The L.A. Chargers say they have sold out all 30,000 season tickets available at their temporary home field, the StubHub Center.
- The Olsen twins have settled a lawsuit that will have them paying 185 former interns.
- The man who held the world's consecutive free throw record has died at the age of 94. His top mark was 2,750 in a row.
- Officials in Colombia are angry at rapper Wiz Khalifa for smoking marijuana at the tomb of drug overlord Pablo Escobar.
- Snoop Dogg will induct the late rapper Tupac Shakur into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame during the ceremony in Brooklyn next month.
Thursday, March 30, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...