- The Windows 10 Creator's Update will be available beginning April 11th.
- "Supergirl"'s Melissa Benoist and her co-star Chris Wood are apparently an item.
- Another couple you may not be aware of: Sir Tom Jones and Priscilla Presley.
- North Carolina's Senate and House on Thursday approved a bill to retool a law banning transgender people from using restrooms in accordance with their gender identities.
- Ken Burns is working on a documentary about Muhammad Ali.
- Chris Kattan, who was voted off "Dancing With the Stars" this week, says he wishes the judges had known about his previous surgeries before they kicked him off. The judges kept referring to him being "stiff." Chris broke his neck and has had four surgeries over the past 20 years.
- Stephen Yeun (formerly of "The Walking Dead") and his wife have named their new son Jude Malcolm Yeun.
- You're going to start hearing about "The Classic" -- a 2-day concert event, with the first session in Dodger Stadium July 15 and 16, and then round 2 in New York's Citi Field on July 29 and 30. Headlining one night will be the Eagles... the other night, Fleetwood Mac. The rest of the groups filling up the bill: Steely Dan, the Doobie Brothers, Earth, Wind and Fire, and Journey.
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos is now the world's second-richest person. Bill Gates, of course, still holds the top spot.
- You won't be going to Burning Man again this year. 30,000 sold out in just 35 minutes.
- A memorial service for Chuck Berry will be held April 9 in St. Louis.
- Amazon is shutting down diapers.com and other less-than-profitable sites they own.
- Consumer confidence levels are the highest in the past 16 years.
- In Spain, a wealthy 21-year-old Mexican man has been found not guilty of sexually assaulting a schoolgirl -- because he "did not enjoy it."
- A bill in Alabama would require all cellphones to come with an Internet porn filter that people would have to pay to remove.
- Ivanka Trump is taking coding classes with her 5-year-old daughter.
- An American Airlines pilot died in the air right before the jet landed Wednesday in Albuquerque.
- A billboard in Los Angeles for the Netflix show "Grace and Frankie" shows Jane Fonda and Lilly Tomlin each holding a vibrator.
- Clay Pell has filed for divorce from his wife of four years, figure skater Michelle Kwan.
- A 20-year-old woman in St. Louis has been banned from Tinder after making hundreds of dollars because her profile said "send me $5 and see what happens."
- Mindy Kaling says the 6th season of The Mindy Project will be her final one.
- This is "Final Four" weekend in Phoenix.
Friday, March 31, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
On this date in 1767, the Mason-Dixon Line was created... which lead to the invention the following week of Mason-Dixon Line Dancing. On thi...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...