- A study says people who have regular sex are more successful at work.
- Stand by to say, "Ew!" Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are said to be dating. Told you so.
- Jimmy Buffett says he will open a string of Margaritaville retirement homes next year.
- U.S. consumer spending was at its highest in February since 2008.
- Ciara (missing a few clothes) is featured in the latest Harper's Bazaar.
- Nike has introduced it's first hijab for Muslim athletes.
- It's now official: Scarlett Johansson has filed for divorce from her husband, Romain Dauriac. They have a 3-year-old daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
- There's a 17-year-old Australian kid that is being recruited by Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Hawaii, Miami, Michigan and Oregon State. He's 6-foot 9-inches and weighs 396 pounds.
- Russian officials said they may ban the new "Beauty and the Beast" movie because of its gay character.
- Samsung has announced that the release of the new Galaxy 8 will be delayed.
- Don't know if you caught this, but it turns out that Trump Administration Press Secretary Sean Spicer was the White House Easter Bunny in the early 2000s.
- A man was arrested in Austin, TX, for allegedly getting very personal with a fence.
- The Connecticut Governor's race has a transgender candidate: Jacey Wyatt from Branford, who grew up as John Christian, is running for governor as a Democrat.
- Jimmy Fallon is said to be considering ways to change "The Tonight Show," since "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" has won its fifth straight week in overall viewers.
- Linwood Michael Kaine, the son of Virginia senator and former vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine, was one of five protesters arrested for allegedly disrupting a pro-Donald Trump rally inside the Minnesota State Capitol Saturday.
- A 74-year-old Connecticut man was arrested for alleged criminal mischief after he went to a Barns & Noble in October and destroyed several of Kim Kardashian West's selfie books.
- Now sources say Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner may have called off their divorce.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...