- A study says people who have regular sex are more successful at work.
- Stand by to say, "Ew!" Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are said to be dating. Told you so.
- Jimmy Buffett says he will open a string of Margaritaville retirement homes next year.
- U.S. consumer spending was at its highest in February since 2008.
- Ciara (missing a few clothes) is featured in the latest Harper's Bazaar.
- Nike has introduced it's first hijab for Muslim athletes.
- It's now official: Scarlett Johansson has filed for divorce from her husband, Romain Dauriac. They have a 3-year-old daughter, Rose Dorothy Dauriac.
- There's a 17-year-old Australian kid that is being recruited by Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida State, Hawaii, Miami, Michigan and Oregon State. He's 6-foot 9-inches and weighs 396 pounds.
- Russian officials said they may ban the new "Beauty and the Beast" movie because of its gay character.
- Samsung has announced that the release of the new Galaxy 8 will be delayed.
- Don't know if you caught this, but it turns out that Trump Administration Press Secretary Sean Spicer was the White House Easter Bunny in the early 2000s.
- A man was arrested in Austin, TX, for allegedly getting very personal with a fence.
- The Connecticut Governor's race has a transgender candidate: Jacey Wyatt from Branford, who grew up as John Christian, is running for governor as a Democrat.
- Jimmy Fallon is said to be considering ways to change "The Tonight Show," since "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" has won its fifth straight week in overall viewers.
- Linwood Michael Kaine, the son of Virginia senator and former vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine, was one of five protesters arrested for allegedly disrupting a pro-Donald Trump rally inside the Minnesota State Capitol Saturday.
- A 74-year-old Connecticut man was arrested for alleged criminal mischief after he went to a Barns & Noble in October and destroyed several of Kim Kardashian West's selfie books.
- Now sources say Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner may have called off their divorce.
Thursday, March 9, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
In 1960 Dion and the Belmonts break up. In 1960 "New Orleans" by Gary U.S. Bonds enters the U.S. top 40 chart. In 1960 "...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...