- Frozen dinners -- three to four months
- Ground beef and turkey -- three months
- Bacon, unopened -- one month
- Roasts -- six to twelve months
- Whole fish -- five to six months
- Fish fillets -- four to five months
- Shellfish -- four to six months
- Whole chicken or turkey -- twelve months
- Chicken or turkey pieces -- nine months
- Cooked poultry -- four months
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
THIS MONTH IS
National Frozen Food Month -- How long will frozen food keep?
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...