- Frozen dinners -- three to four months
- Ground beef and turkey -- three months
- Bacon, unopened -- one month
- Roasts -- six to twelve months
- Whole fish -- five to six months
- Fish fillets -- four to five months
- Shellfish -- four to six months
- Whole chicken or turkey -- twelve months
- Chicken or turkey pieces -- nine months
- Cooked poultry -- four months
Wednesday, March 1, 2017
THIS MONTH IS
National Frozen Food Month -- How long will frozen food keep?
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...