- According to GQ magazine, men admit that they go on a diet more than women.
- The people who make parachutes claim they work properly 99.9% of the time.
- One-third of married women regret taking their husband's name.
- According to Match.com, about 40% of guys lie about having children on dating websites.
- One in five single men say they haven't cooked a meal in over a year.
- 76 percent of women make their bed every day, compared to only 46 percent of men.
Friday, April 14, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1938 Count Basie records "Jumpin' At The Woodside" for Decca Records. In 1956 Elvis Presley begins work on his first mov...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...