- According to USA Today, people have an easier time going to the bank on Tuesdays, more than any other day of the week. (No people traffic)
- One of three American adults admit that they haven't made a prank phone call since high school.
- The average mom and dad spend $62.25 per weekend on a baby sitter.
- The object most hit by vehicles (besides other vehicles) is the tree. Number two is a utility pole.
- Ladies, if a friend asks you to be a bridesmaid, it will cost you about $1,700.
- The number one parents' saying that kids hate to hear the most is, "Money doesn't grow on trees."
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...