- According to USA Today, people have an easier time going to the bank on Tuesdays, more than any other day of the week. (No people traffic)
- One of three American adults admit that they haven't made a prank phone call since high school.
- The average mom and dad spend $62.25 per weekend on a baby sitter.
- The object most hit by vehicles (besides other vehicles) is the tree. Number two is a utility pole.
- Ladies, if a friend asks you to be a bridesmaid, it will cost you about $1,700.
- The number one parents' saying that kids hate to hear the most is, "Money doesn't grow on trees."
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...