- According to USA Today, people have an easier time going to the bank on Tuesdays, more than any other day of the week. (No people traffic)
- One of three American adults admit that they haven't made a prank phone call since high school.
- The average mom and dad spend $62.25 per weekend on a baby sitter.
- The object most hit by vehicles (besides other vehicles) is the tree. Number two is a utility pole.
- Ladies, if a friend asks you to be a bridesmaid, it will cost you about $1,700.
- The number one parents' saying that kids hate to hear the most is, "Money doesn't grow on trees."
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1492 Columbus sights the isle of San Salvador. In 1777 British forces surrender to American troops in Saratoga, NY, in what proved to ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...