- Women are better than men at hammering a nail. Yes, they are more accurate.
- 13% of people have left the house wearing different colored socks.
- It takes the average person 7 minutes to fall asleep.
- The profession with the highest divorce rate is a dancer.
- It's estimated that almost one million Americans had a cigarette for breakfast this morning.
- Research shows that many women worry that their hands will give away their real age.
Monday, April 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...