- Women are better than men at hammering a nail. Yes, they are more accurate.
- 13% of people have left the house wearing different colored socks.
- It takes the average person 7 minutes to fall asleep.
- The profession with the highest divorce rate is a dancer.
- It's estimated that almost one million Americans had a cigarette for breakfast this morning.
- Research shows that many women worry that their hands will give away their real age.
Monday, April 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Johnny Cash's Family Slam White Nationalists Wearing Cash Shirt Johnny Cash's children want the world to know that the "Man i...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...