- Women are better than men at hammering a nail. Yes, they are more accurate.
- 13% of people have left the house wearing different colored socks.
- It takes the average person 7 minutes to fall asleep.
- The profession with the highest divorce rate is a dancer.
- It's estimated that almost one million Americans had a cigarette for breakfast this morning.
- Research shows that many women worry that their hands will give away their real age.
Monday, April 24, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
In 1404 Religious leader, Pope Pius II (1458-64) In 1595 Edward Winslow, founded the Plymouth colony in Massachusetts In 1787 Inventor...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...