- A wedding ring helps a man in a job interview, but hurts a woman.
- The average American watches 18 different TV channels.
- More than one-third of McDonald's profits come from Happy meals.
- The average person spends about 8 minutes waiting in line at the grocery store.
- Waiters & waitresses get 30% more in tips if they introduce themselves.
- Although they can save you money, the amount of people using coupons has dropped over the last few years.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Union Hills Drive underpass closed at I-17 this weekend for work on wrong-way vehicle detection project
Union Hills Drive will be closed in both directions at Interstate 17 for part of this weekend as crews continue to install a pilot wrong-way...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...