- A wedding ring helps a man in a job interview, but hurts a woman.
- The average American watches 18 different TV channels.
- More than one-third of McDonald's profits come from Happy meals.
- The average person spends about 8 minutes waiting in line at the grocery store.
- Waiters & waitresses get 30% more in tips if they introduce themselves.
- Although they can save you money, the amount of people using coupons has dropped over the last few years.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
People Hating the New Snapchat Snapchat released a new update last week which it totally changed the look of the popular messaging app - a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...