- A wedding ring helps a man in a job interview, but hurts a woman.
- The average American watches 18 different TV channels.
- More than one-third of McDonald's profits come from Happy meals.
- The average person spends about 8 minutes waiting in line at the grocery store.
- Waiters & waitresses get 30% more in tips if they introduce themselves.
- Although they can save you money, the amount of people using coupons has dropped over the last few years.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...