- 77% of married women reported being somewhat to extremely happy with their sex life, but 63% confessed they would rather sleep, watch a movie or read than have sex with their husband.
- Of all age groups, women in their 20s are most satisfied with their sex lives.
- 48% rate their husband as the best sex partner of their life.
- 62% confessed they fantasize about having sex with someone other than their husband.
- 81% rated their sex lives as predictable in some way, such as having sex the same night of the week, in the same position or in the same room of the house. However, this predictability, which was especially true among mothers of two or more children, did not affect women's happiness with their sex lives.
- In the past seven days, 58% of the married women surveyed said they were in the mood for sex.
- One in seven women reports trying something new in bed as recently as last week, while 37% have experimented under the covers in the past year. Women ages 18 to 29 are the most likely to test out a new technique, with 27% disclosing they've recently tried something they've never done before.
- 23% of women reported having sex one to three times a month, while 21% say they have sex more than 10 times a month.
- 9% reported not having sex at all in the past year.
- 10% of women admitted they have had a sexual affair.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Although they insist their sex lives are just fine, it turns out that most married women would rather spend those quiet minutes late at night doing anything but having sex with their husband. Instead, they would rather read, watch a movie or even sleep, according to a recent survey.
Traffic will detour across bridge ramps; drivers should use alternate routes to avoid delays The Arizona Department of Transportation is sc...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...