- An airline tries to charge you extra for the two bags under your eyes
- You fell asleep while riding a bronco buck at a rodeo
- You actually snore while you're awake
- You now require 2.4-gallons of coffee each morning to feel half-awake
- You lose bursts of time and miss thinks, like number 6
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
THE SIX COMMON SIGNS YOU ARE SLEEP-DEPRIVED
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...