- The Cardinals and Cowboys kick off the 2017 preseason in the Hall of Fame Game on Thursday, August 3.
- Chelsea Brown, a dancer and actress who appeared on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In," has died at age 69.
- Fresh Express has recalled its Organic Marketside Spring Mix from Walmart stores in the Southeastern United States after a dead bat was found inside a packaged salad in Florida.
- Paul O'Neill, the founder of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, has died at 61.
- The U.S. Supreme Court is now back at full strength with nine judges on the bench. Neil Gorsuch was sworn in yesterday.
- Yesterday marked the beginning of Passover. On the Christian side, Good Friday and Easter roll around this weekend.
- Former Atlanta Brave Otis Nixon went to play golf on Saturday morning and hasn't been seen since.
- Tim Pigott-Smith, a versatile British actor who recently played Prince Charles on stage and screen, has died at age 70.
- The Seattle Mariners ballpark is offering tacos topped with ground insects.
- Ford has designed a baby crib that simulates a car ride.
- Senator Bernie Sanders has launched his own self-titled podcast.
- The Kentucky Coal Mining Museum has switched over to being operated by solar power.
- A New Jersey man recently admitted to stealing $20,000 worth of ginger ale from a grocery store.
- A new study found that plastic surgeons make an average of $354,000 per year.
- The gossip rags are insisting that Kanye and Kim are this close to a breaking point.
- Britney Spears Las Vegas residency ends in December.
- Mariah Carey and her rebound boy, Bryan Tanaka, have supposedly called it quits.
- Mel B says that Simon Cowell helped push her to leave her allegedly abusive husband.
- Just months after welcoming a baby together, Janet Jackson has left her husband. He was number three.
- They say the supply of homes for sale hasn't been this low in 20 years.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Drake's 'Scorpion' Scores Second Week at No. 1 on Billboard 200 Albums Chart. Plus: Future and Meek Mill debut in the top 10. Dr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...