- The Cardinals and Cowboys kick off the 2017 preseason in the Hall of Fame Game on Thursday, August 3.
- Chelsea Brown, a dancer and actress who appeared on "Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In," has died at age 69.
- Fresh Express has recalled its Organic Marketside Spring Mix from Walmart stores in the Southeastern United States after a dead bat was found inside a packaged salad in Florida.
- Paul O'Neill, the founder of Trans-Siberian Orchestra, has died at 61.
- The U.S. Supreme Court is now back at full strength with nine judges on the bench. Neil Gorsuch was sworn in yesterday.
- Yesterday marked the beginning of Passover. On the Christian side, Good Friday and Easter roll around this weekend.
- Former Atlanta Brave Otis Nixon went to play golf on Saturday morning and hasn't been seen since.
- Tim Pigott-Smith, a versatile British actor who recently played Prince Charles on stage and screen, has died at age 70.
- The Seattle Mariners ballpark is offering tacos topped with ground insects.
- Ford has designed a baby crib that simulates a car ride.
- Senator Bernie Sanders has launched his own self-titled podcast.
- The Kentucky Coal Mining Museum has switched over to being operated by solar power.
- A New Jersey man recently admitted to stealing $20,000 worth of ginger ale from a grocery store.
- A new study found that plastic surgeons make an average of $354,000 per year.
- The gossip rags are insisting that Kanye and Kim are this close to a breaking point.
- Britney Spears Las Vegas residency ends in December.
- Mariah Carey and her rebound boy, Bryan Tanaka, have supposedly called it quits.
- Mel B says that Simon Cowell helped push her to leave her allegedly abusive husband.
- Just months after welcoming a baby together, Janet Jackson has left her husband. He was number three.
- They say the supply of homes for sale hasn't been this low in 20 years.
Tuesday, April 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...