- President Trump is donating his first quarter's salary as president, or $78,333, to the National Park Service.
- Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is reportedly hanging up his helmet and going into the broadcast booth. Sports Business Journal says Romo will join CBS as a replacement for the network's top NFL broadcast analyst, Phil Simms.
- Harrison Ford will not lose his license or be fined for that botched landing at an airport earlier this year.
- James Corden is taking his "Late Late Show" to London this summer for three shows.
- Panera Bread stock is on the rise, as rumors continue that it's about to be bought.
- Goodbye, AOL Mail and Yahoo Finance. Hello, Oath Mail and Oath Finance? Yes, the new name is Oath.
- Mel B is accusing her soon-to-be ex-husband of brutally abusing her.
- Here comes Kroger Marketplace. Basically, it's a Target or Wal-Mart type store.
- After saying he'd rather "slit his wrists than make another Bond movie," it appears that Daniel Craig will be back for at least one more 007 film.
- How about a contact lens that can tell when your blood sugar is getting too low, or if there's something wrong with one of your organs? By leveraging the power of ultra-thin transistor technology, researchers from Oregon State University have taken us a step closer to actually creating one.
- The state of Arkansas is preparing to execute 8 men in 11 days.
- It appears that Staples may be up for sale.
- The University of South Dakota has installed condom dispensers on campus because of a recent spike in STDs.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...