- President Trump is donating his first quarter's salary as president, or $78,333, to the National Park Service.
- Dallas quarterback Tony Romo is reportedly hanging up his helmet and going into the broadcast booth. Sports Business Journal says Romo will join CBS as a replacement for the network's top NFL broadcast analyst, Phil Simms.
- Harrison Ford will not lose his license or be fined for that botched landing at an airport earlier this year.
- James Corden is taking his "Late Late Show" to London this summer for three shows.
- Panera Bread stock is on the rise, as rumors continue that it's about to be bought.
- Goodbye, AOL Mail and Yahoo Finance. Hello, Oath Mail and Oath Finance? Yes, the new name is Oath.
- Mel B is accusing her soon-to-be ex-husband of brutally abusing her.
- Here comes Kroger Marketplace. Basically, it's a Target or Wal-Mart type store.
- After saying he'd rather "slit his wrists than make another Bond movie," it appears that Daniel Craig will be back for at least one more 007 film.
- How about a contact lens that can tell when your blood sugar is getting too low, or if there's something wrong with one of your organs? By leveraging the power of ultra-thin transistor technology, researchers from Oregon State University have taken us a step closer to actually creating one.
- The state of Arkansas is preparing to execute 8 men in 11 days.
- It appears that Staples may be up for sale.
- The University of South Dakota has installed condom dispensers on campus because of a recent spike in STDs.
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...