- 93% of road warriors say they get a decent night's sleep in hotels.
- 65% say they sleep on their side, while only 15% sleep on their stomach. Men prefer the right side, and women prefer the left.
- 48% sleep in something other than pajamas when they are in a hotel, and onein five men sleep in the buff. Men prefer their boxers and a t-shirt over pajamas.
- More than 85% of men watch TV to relax and more than 40% of women read before going to bed in their hotel room. One out of 10 men will surf the Internet before hitting the hay.
- More than 80% of travelers have no trouble setting their in-room alarm clock; however one-third of travelers instead opt for a wake-up call, whereas one out of 10 travelers don't need to use an alarm clock/call to wake-up.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
When men travel, 20% of men sleep nude while staying at hotels, according to Hilton Garden Inn, which the sleep survey. Want more?
at May 31, 2017
Traffic will detour across bridge ramps; drivers should use alternate routes to avoid delays The Arizona Department of Transportation is sc...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...