- 93% of road warriors say they get a decent night's sleep in hotels.
- 65% say they sleep on their side, while only 15% sleep on their stomach. Men prefer the right side, and women prefer the left.
- 48% sleep in something other than pajamas when they are in a hotel, and onein five men sleep in the buff. Men prefer their boxers and a t-shirt over pajamas.
- More than 85% of men watch TV to relax and more than 40% of women read before going to bed in their hotel room. One out of 10 men will surf the Internet before hitting the hay.
- More than 80% of travelers have no trouble setting their in-room alarm clock; however one-third of travelers instead opt for a wake-up call, whereas one out of 10 travelers don't need to use an alarm clock/call to wake-up.
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
When men travel, 20% of men sleep nude while staying at hotels, according to Hilton Garden Inn, which the sleep survey. Want more?
at May 31, 2017
The intersection of Ajo Way and 16th Avenue is scheduled to close to all vehicles from 6 p.m. Sunday, March 25, to 5 a.m. Monday, March 26. ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...