- Auto high beams that don't work very well. And none of them do.
- Touchscreen volume controls.
- Touchscreen anything.
- Hypersensitive alerts that beep like a crying baby every time you get within-ten feet of the garage door.
- Cup holders way back behind the driver's elbow.
- Seats that encourage deplorable posture.
- Tiny owner's manuals that just keep referring you to the website.
- Finicky electronic shifters that smash your middle finger while trying to engage reverse.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
CHECK THOSE HIGH BEAMS
Popular Mechanics gives us a list of recent trends in vehicles they'd like to drive into a ditch.
at May 16, 2017
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...