- Auto high beams that don't work very well. And none of them do.
- Touchscreen volume controls.
- Touchscreen anything.
- Hypersensitive alerts that beep like a crying baby every time you get within-ten feet of the garage door.
- Cup holders way back behind the driver's elbow.
- Seats that encourage deplorable posture.
- Tiny owner's manuals that just keep referring you to the website.
- Finicky electronic shifters that smash your middle finger while trying to engage reverse.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
CHECK THOSE HIGH BEAMS
Popular Mechanics gives us a list of recent trends in vehicles they'd like to drive into a ditch.
at May 16, 2017
The Movie Is Coming Soon Here's Some History! My Ode To Mary Joe! I believe she was pregnant and she was a political liability! You Decide!
Mary Jo Kopechne, the daughter of an insurance salesman, was born in the village of Forty Fort, Pennsylvania , on 26th July 1940. After gr...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...