- Auto high beams that don't work very well. And none of them do.
- Touchscreen volume controls.
- Touchscreen anything.
- Hypersensitive alerts that beep like a crying baby every time you get within-ten feet of the garage door.
- Cup holders way back behind the driver's elbow.
- Seats that encourage deplorable posture.
- Tiny owner's manuals that just keep referring you to the website.
- Finicky electronic shifters that smash your middle finger while trying to engage reverse.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
CHECK THOSE HIGH BEAMS
Popular Mechanics gives us a list of recent trends in vehicles they'd like to drive into a ditch.
at May 16, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...