- According to one recent study, daylight savings time cuts down on the risk of death from heart attacks and car accidents.
- According to experts, adults are 50% more sloppy when it comes to handwriting, as compared to kids.
- The average American child eats 62 pounds of pasta each year.
- 53% of men and 27% of women say sitting next to someone who's good looking makes flying on an airplane more interesting.
- According to Reader's Digest, about one third of us have a problem with food touching other food on their plate when eating dinner.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 18, 2017
Oh By the Way...the End of the World is This Weekend You don't have big plans this weekend do you? Well sorry to break it to you but t...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...