- According to one recent study, daylight savings time cuts down on the risk of death from heart attacks and car accidents.
- According to experts, adults are 50% more sloppy when it comes to handwriting, as compared to kids.
- The average American child eats 62 pounds of pasta each year.
- 53% of men and 27% of women say sitting next to someone who's good looking makes flying on an airplane more interesting.
- According to Reader's Digest, about one third of us have a problem with food touching other food on their plate when eating dinner.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 18, 2017
The 100's Clarke and Madi Fight Over Life and Death in Sneak Peek. Never has Clarke seemed more like a mom than in this week's episo...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...