- According to one recent study, daylight savings time cuts down on the risk of death from heart attacks and car accidents.
- According to experts, adults are 50% more sloppy when it comes to handwriting, as compared to kids.
- The average American child eats 62 pounds of pasta each year.
- 53% of men and 27% of women say sitting next to someone who's good looking makes flying on an airplane more interesting.
- According to Reader's Digest, about one third of us have a problem with food touching other food on their plate when eating dinner.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 18, 2017
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...