- According to Glamour magazine, the average woman spends about 82 hours at the grocery store every year.
- A recent study shows the average executive spends 45 minutes every day looking for something on their desk.
- The average person throws away eighteen heels of a loaf of bread these every year.
- On average, a diet lasts only 4 days.
- More than 30% of us are guilty of running a red light at least once a week.
Thursday, May 25, 2017
DID YOU KNOW?
at May 25, 2017
Don't Work Too Hard Is France unfairly punishing hardworking business owners - or is it just protecting the people from overwork? Opini...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...