- Your arms are definitely looking bigger - Men are just as concerned about their bodies as women are.
- Men value a sense of humor, so a hearty, genuine laugh is as flattering as it gets.
- It doesn't matter whether it comes as he's getting undressed or after you've finished having sex, this short, sweet word (best done in a whisper) may just be the ultimate ego-stroke.
- You the man - Guys hear it from other guys all the time. But coming from a woman, it's pretty darn sexy.
- The kids just adore you. 50% of men say that it's their families that define them.
- What do you think? - Men need to know that their opinion matters.
- Cute feet - Tell a guy he has good feet, and somehow he takes it as a double-bagger compliment. You not only like his genetics, but also appreciate he can keep himself better groomed than the rest of the gnarly-nailed heathens out there.
- Meow - Men like to know that they bring out the animal in you. Impressive - Men love being acknowledged for their strength, power, and, simply, their masculinity.
- I want you - What a guy really wants to hear is that he's the total package, and this acknowledgment of that, whether it's referring to bedroom behavior or relationship stability, is the ultimate compliment of them all.
Monday, May 15, 2017
FLATTERY WILL GET YOU EVERYWHERE
(WiredNewYork.com) Nearly 70% of men say they wish they received more regular compliments from their partner. Here are some simple ones to bestow upon your guy:
at May 15, 2017
Last Man Standing Revival Teaser With Tim Allen and Nancy Travis Tackles the Network Switch Head On. Have you heard? Last Man Standing is re...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...