- Assume control of a sticky situation? (Take the bull by the horns)
- What daredevils do annually in Pamplona? (Run with the bulls)
- Nucleus of an archery target? (Bull's eye)
- Former name of basketball's Wizards? (Washington Bullets)
- Kid who'll steal your lunch money? (Bully)
- What you call that clumsy dope who's always breaking something? (Bull in a china shop)
- Probably most feared breed of dog? (Pit Bull Terrier)
- Gold or silver in the form of bars? (Bullion)
- Costner film about minor league baseball? ("Bull Durham")
- Rocky the Flying Squirrel's sidekick? (Bullwinkle)
- Actress who drove the "Speed" bus? (Sandra Bullock)
- Opening line of Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World?" (Jeremiah was a bullfrog)
- Where relief pitchers warm up? (Bullpen)
- Major battle that took place in Manassas? (Bull Run)
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL!
All of the answers contain the word "bull."
at May 31, 2017
Traffic restrictions scheduled at I-17 and Indian School Road this weekend as project to install wrong-way vehicle detection system kicks off
The first traffic restrictions required for the installation of a first-in-the nation pilot wrong-way vehicle detection and warning system a...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...