- Assume control of a sticky situation? (Take the bull by the horns)
- What daredevils do annually in Pamplona? (Run with the bulls)
- Nucleus of an archery target? (Bull's eye)
- Former name of basketball's Wizards? (Washington Bullets)
- Kid who'll steal your lunch money? (Bully)
- What you call that clumsy dope who's always breaking something? (Bull in a china shop)
- Probably most feared breed of dog? (Pit Bull Terrier)
- Gold or silver in the form of bars? (Bullion)
- Costner film about minor league baseball? ("Bull Durham")
- Rocky the Flying Squirrel's sidekick? (Bullwinkle)
- Actress who drove the "Speed" bus? (Sandra Bullock)
- Opening line of Three Dog Night's "Joy To The World?" (Jeremiah was a bullfrog)
- Where relief pitchers warm up? (Bullpen)
- Major battle that took place in Manassas? (Bull Run)
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
THAT'S A BUNCH OF BULL!
All of the answers contain the word "bull."
at May 31, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...