- While Qantas CEO Alan Joyce was making a speech to 500 people at a business breakfast in Perth, a man calmly walked up on stage, threw a pie in his face and then walked off.
- Antonio Sabato Jr. has been in "General Hospital" and "Melrose Place" and has been a model for Calvin Klein underwear. Now he's running for congress in southern California.
- Richard Simmons is suing the National Enquirer because of the story they ran that claimed he was going through a sex change.
- Former President Jimmy Carter admitted that he voted for Bernie Sanders last year in the democratic primary.
- There's an author working on a book that imagines what Hillary Clinton's life would have been like if she hadn't married Bill Clinton. (in real life, she did tell him 'no' the first time) and another author is working on a book in which she actually won the last election.
- A North Carolina high school rejected a family's request for their 17-year-old daughter who died last year to be included in the graduation ceremony. The school felt it was too sad to bring her up.
- "American Idol" is going to return next spring, on ABC. Host and judges yet to be determined.
- Jason Aldean and his wife of two years, former American Idol contestant Brittany Kerr, are expecting their first child together.
- United Airlines is apologizing to a passenger from France, who was supposed to fly from Newark to Paris... and instead, got on a flight to San Francisco.
- Introducing the Firework Oreo, their newest flavor, which has the cream filling plus Pop Rocks mixed in. Meanwhile, you have until July 14 to submit a new flavor idea. If your idea is chosen, you could win $500,000.
- A New Jersey high school student who hopes to become a funeral director surprised her classmates by arriving at her prom in an open coffin.
- Demi Moore is being sued over the death of a 21-year-old man who drowned in her swimming pool two years ago.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 10, 2017