- Yes, former President Obama traveled to Italy this week to talk about climate change... in a private jet, with a 14-car motorcade and a helicopter flying overhead.
- According to a new survey, 42% of Americans won't date someone with bad credit.
- Three shepherd children in Portugal were jailed and threatened with being boiled alive in olive oil when they claimed the Virgin Mary appeared to them 100 years ago. Now, Pope Francis plans to observe the centenary of their visions by canonizing Francisco and Jacinta Marto this weekend when he makes his first pilgrimage to Fatima.
- The airline nightmare stories continue. In New Orleans, a United passenger says that the airline canceled his ticket after a baggage dispute. Meanwhile, a nurse from Kansas City says she was forced to pee into a cup in her seat on a United flight because she was not allowed to use the plane's lavatory.
- Kenny Miller, who appeared in the 1950s drive-in classics "I Was a Teenage Werewolf" and "Attack of the Puppet People," has died. He was 85.
- Now there's a study that claims taking Ibuprofen to treat pain 'for just one day increases your risk of heart attack by half'. Scientists fear the drugs may cause blood vessels to narrow, increase fluid retention and alter blood pressure.
- Christopher "Big Black" Boykin, half of MTV's "Rob & Big" duo, died on Tuesday reportedly from a heart attack. He was 45.
- Cat Grant (Calista Flockhart) returns to "Supergirl" on Monday's episode.
- Jodie Sweetin's ex-fiance, Justin Hodak, was sentenced to more than six years in prison last Friday.
- Former President Bill Clinton is teaming up to write a novel with James Patterson called "The President is Missing."
- A new broccoli pill is said to prevent deaths from strokes.
- They say there are 43 possible candidates for the 2020 Democratic Party nomination for President.
- Seriously? Some universities are offering students chocolate, therapy dogs and video games as ways to cope with finals? I want names!
- The Ukraine has banned actor Steven Seagal, labeling him as a "National security threat."
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has signed a bill limiting the amount of speaking fees universities can pay after Snooki from "Jersey Shore" was paid $32,000 to talk at Rutgers.
- Kelly Ripa and Wyclef Jean have been inducted into the New Jersey Hall of Fame.
- Emma Watson won the first-ever MTV Gender Neutral acting prize.
- Katherine Berman, the wife of ESPN sportscaster Chris Berman, died in a crash in Woodbury on Tuesday.
- Jennifer Aniston joked that "Friends" could never happen today, because all of them would be glued to their phones.
- "Sleepy Hollow" has been officially canceled by FOX.
- Abercrombie and Fitch stock is climbing, amid rumors that it's about to be sold.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 11, 2017
About one in every three wives, wish their husbands would hold their hand more often. Studies show that on any given day, one in five of ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...