- Snakebites are up 40% in Georgia this year, for some reason.
- There's a remake of "A Star Is Born" coming out next year, starring Bradley Cooper and Stefani Germanotta. For this movie, Lady Gaga has decided to use her real name in the credits.
- Shark Tank's Daymond John has revealed he has thyroid cancer.
- A senator made history this week by breastfeeding in the Senate Chamber.
- Veteran actor Michael Parks died the other day at the age of 77.
- We're hearing that the Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani thing is heading for a split.
- Tesla is now taking orders for its new solar roof shingles.
- They say that Kelly Ripa is not happy about the possibility of her new co-host, Ryan Seacrest, hosting the reboot of American Idol. She's afraid of being Michael Strahan'd all over again.
- Meanwhile, Seacrest and his girlfriend Shayna Taylor have moved in together.
- ABC has dropped the ax on Tim Allen's "Last Man Standing," while NBC announced that "Timeless' will not return.
- Cuba has opened its first luxury mall.
- Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is going to star with his wife in a home renovation show.
- The Indianapolis Colts will retire Peyton Manning's #18 in October.
- Five Great White sharks were spotted off the California coast at Long Beach the other day.
- Aaron Hernandez's fiancee is going to be a guest on Dr. Phil next week.
- A memo to Steve Harvey's staff has been leaked. In it, Steve had these rules for them: Do not come to my dressing room unless invited. Do not approach me while I'm in the makeup chair unless I ask to speak with you directly."You must schedule an appointment. I promise you I will not entertain you in the hallway, and do not attempt to walk with me.
Friday, May 12, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 12, 2017
Netflix is the new King of TV, picking up 112 Emmy nominations... more than any other network. The last operating Sears store in Chicago ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...