- With the way the crazy NBA lottery works for draft picks, the Boston Celtics ended up with the #1 pick.
- A study by Johns Hopkins says Americans waste 40% of all available food.
- Michael Moore says he's been working on a secret film that will end the Trump presidency.
- This has been "Saturday Night Live"'s most-watched season in 23 years.
- A 101-year-old D-Day vet has become the oldest person on record ever to skydive.
- United Airline's latest debacle: Cockpit access codes were accidentally posted online by a flight attendant.
- Domino's stock has gone up 5,000% since 2008.
- And so it begins in the NBA: The Cleveland Cavaliers will wear the Goodyear logo on their uniforms next year.
- This year's College Football Championship game is going to include a Super Bowl style halftime show.
- Pipa Middleton gets married this Saturday. One of the few things we know is that guests have been told to bring two outfits.
- Bon Jovi entertained graduates and guests at Fairleigh Dickinson University's commencement exercises Tuesday by putting on a surprise performance.
- Conan O'Brien has re-upped for four more years with TBS.
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host on Fox News show "The Five," says she is in talks to become a part of the White House communications team... and we're talkin' replacing Sean Spicer.
- Awww... Amy Schumer has broken up with her boyfriend, Ben Hanisch.
- Former President Barack Obama told people magazine that President Trump "is a bull-sh*tter."
- Glee alum Matthew Morrison and his wife Renee are expecting their first child together.
- ESPN's Mike and Mike are going their separate ways.
- When Starbucks' payment system crashed on Tuesday, Starbucks could have refused people their coffee... but, instead, because it was their bad, they ended up giving away free coffees.
- Taylor Swift's rumored new boyfriend, Joe Alwyn, a 26-year-old Brit.
- The Washington Redskins signed linebacker Nico Marley, who just so happens to be the grandson of the late Reggae king, Bob Marley.
Thursday, May 18, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 18, 2017
Okay, so you're not Helen of Troy, Cleopatra, Marilyn Monroe, or some other great sex goddess of the past or present -- but you'd st...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...