- A survey says 1 in 10 travelers have had sex in an airport.
- After a year-long search, Kelly Ripa has chosen Ryan Seacrest to help her co-host "Live."
- Disney World is planning to introduce driverless shuttles to take people around the theme park.
- Shannon Doherty says that her breast cancer is in remission.
- In Japan, a 24K solid gold Darth Vader mask is going on the auction block and could go for as much as $1.4 million.
- Hasbro has passed Mattel in earnings for the first time in 17 years because of the game "Toilet Trouble."
- The Census Bureau says 24 million Millennials are still living in their childhood home.
- Gwen Stefani had to cancel a Las Vegas performance after rupturing an eardrum.
- Yesterday was National College Decision Day, when colleges want students to make a deposit to secure their spot for the fall.
- A hacker claims to have stolen the newest season of Netflix's hit Orange is the New Black. The hacker is demanding Netflix pay a ransom or else.
- For now, it's only available in Japan. But Coke has introduced "Coke Plus" there, a soda pop with zero calories... and fiber.
- Eric Dane is taking a break from his TNT series The Last Ship to deal with his depression.
- Francis Ford Coppola, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, James Caan, Diane Keaton and Talia Shire all gathered on a stage at the Tribeca Film Festival over the weekend to remember "The Godfather."
- A woman is suing Qatar Airlines for spilling coffee on her during a January flight.
- An Indonesian man who claims to have been 146-years-old and who out-lived 10 siblings and all of his children, has died.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 02, 2017
In 1922 WSB in Atlanta is the first radio station to feature country music. In 1930 WEAF in New York broadcasts the first opera directly f...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...