- A survey says 1 in 10 travelers have had sex in an airport.
- After a year-long search, Kelly Ripa has chosen Ryan Seacrest to help her co-host "Live."
- Disney World is planning to introduce driverless shuttles to take people around the theme park.
- Shannon Doherty says that her breast cancer is in remission.
- In Japan, a 24K solid gold Darth Vader mask is going on the auction block and could go for as much as $1.4 million.
- Hasbro has passed Mattel in earnings for the first time in 17 years because of the game "Toilet Trouble."
- The Census Bureau says 24 million Millennials are still living in their childhood home.
- Gwen Stefani had to cancel a Las Vegas performance after rupturing an eardrum.
- Yesterday was National College Decision Day, when colleges want students to make a deposit to secure their spot for the fall.
- A hacker claims to have stolen the newest season of Netflix's hit Orange is the New Black. The hacker is demanding Netflix pay a ransom or else.
- For now, it's only available in Japan. But Coke has introduced "Coke Plus" there, a soda pop with zero calories... and fiber.
- Eric Dane is taking a break from his TNT series The Last Ship to deal with his depression.
- Francis Ford Coppola, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, James Caan, Diane Keaton and Talia Shire all gathered on a stage at the Tribeca Film Festival over the weekend to remember "The Godfather."
- A woman is suing Qatar Airlines for spilling coffee on her during a January flight.
- An Indonesian man who claims to have been 146-years-old and who out-lived 10 siblings and all of his children, has died.
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 02, 2017
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...