- 22 people were killed, 59 injured after an explosion at Manchester Arena in the U.K. at the end of an Ariana Grande concert. One concert-goer said that Ariana Grange had just finished her last song and left the stage when a huge explosion sounded.
- Nicki Minaj has been quietly supporting a small village in India, through her pastor. So far, she's provided a Computer Center, a Tailoring Institute, a Reading Program and two water wells.
- On Sunday, the Ringing Brothers Circus gave its final performance and packed things up, after providing "the greatest show on earth" for 146 years.
- The high of 83 in Seattle yesterday was the warmest temperature its been there in 9 months!
- In Coon Rapids, Minnesota, a woman maced Wendy's employees after allegedly receiving stale fries.
- Ford gave their CEO Mark Fields the boot yesterday and replaced him with Jim Hackett.
- Clint Eastwood says he won't rule out returning to acting at age 86.
- Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian have both offered to be surrogate moms for Kim Kardashian's third child.
- President Trump is on a 15,600-mile, 9-day diplomacy tour which takes him through the Middle East and Europe.
- Cher says she is not a fan of her own music.
- A Florida woman who sued Starbucks after being severely burned by spilled coffee has been awarded $100,000.
- A report says robots could wipe out another 6 million retail jobs in the next decade.
- McDonald's is expanding its delivery service by partnering with Uber so it can bring food right to your door.
- Steve Harvey's ex-wife is suing him for $60 million for "murdering her soul."
- Tim Cook is reportedly testing an Apple Watch device that monitors the wearer's blood sugar.
- Val Kilmer says religion and love helped him beat cancer.
- A South African big game hunter was crushed to death by an elephant on a Zimbabwe game reserve.
- Jury selection began yesterday for Bill Cosby's trial on a charge that could bring him a 10-year prison sentence.
- A new study claims that women are better at investing than men.
- So far, there are three announced departures from Saturday Night Live after this season. Sasheer Zamata, Bobby Moynihan and Vanessa Bayer are not coming back.
- A Girl Scout troop leader in Kentucky is on the run from police after she allegedly stole $15,000 worth of Girl Scout cookies.
- The Fed is hinting that mortgage rates might be going up again soon.
- Prince Harry did bring Megan Markle as his date to the Pippa Middleton wedding reception over the weekend.
- When Scarlett Johansson appeared on SNL, apparently, she and Weekend Update anchor Colin Jost really hit it off at the after-party. I mean, lip-locking hit it off.
- Queen frontman Freddie Mercury had lost almost all of one of his feet to complications from AIDS by the time he died, former bandmate Brian May has revealed.
- The funeral for Chris Cornell will be this Friday at the Hollywood Forever cemetery in Los Angeles.
- If you're looking for a Donald Trump impersonator, may we recommend fredbugg.com?
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 24, 2017
How soon in a relationship a couple has sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other soc...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...