- 22 people were killed, 59 injured after an explosion at Manchester Arena in the U.K. at the end of an Ariana Grande concert. One concert-goer said that Ariana Grange had just finished her last song and left the stage when a huge explosion sounded.
- Nicki Minaj has been quietly supporting a small village in India, through her pastor. So far, she's provided a Computer Center, a Tailoring Institute, a Reading Program and two water wells.
- On Sunday, the Ringing Brothers Circus gave its final performance and packed things up, after providing "the greatest show on earth" for 146 years.
- The high of 83 in Seattle yesterday was the warmest temperature its been there in 9 months!
- In Coon Rapids, Minnesota, a woman maced Wendy's employees after allegedly receiving stale fries.
- Ford gave their CEO Mark Fields the boot yesterday and replaced him with Jim Hackett.
- Clint Eastwood says he won't rule out returning to acting at age 86.
- Kris Jenner and Kourtney Kardashian have both offered to be surrogate moms for Kim Kardashian's third child.
- President Trump is on a 15,600-mile, 9-day diplomacy tour which takes him through the Middle East and Europe.
- Cher says she is not a fan of her own music.
- A Florida woman who sued Starbucks after being severely burned by spilled coffee has been awarded $100,000.
- A report says robots could wipe out another 6 million retail jobs in the next decade.
- McDonald's is expanding its delivery service by partnering with Uber so it can bring food right to your door.
- Steve Harvey's ex-wife is suing him for $60 million for "murdering her soul."
- Tim Cook is reportedly testing an Apple Watch device that monitors the wearer's blood sugar.
- Val Kilmer says religion and love helped him beat cancer.
- A South African big game hunter was crushed to death by an elephant on a Zimbabwe game reserve.
- Jury selection began yesterday for Bill Cosby's trial on a charge that could bring him a 10-year prison sentence.
- A new study claims that women are better at investing than men.
- So far, there are three announced departures from Saturday Night Live after this season. Sasheer Zamata, Bobby Moynihan and Vanessa Bayer are not coming back.
- A Girl Scout troop leader in Kentucky is on the run from police after she allegedly stole $15,000 worth of Girl Scout cookies.
- The Fed is hinting that mortgage rates might be going up again soon.
- Prince Harry did bring Megan Markle as his date to the Pippa Middleton wedding reception over the weekend.
- When Scarlett Johansson appeared on SNL, apparently, she and Weekend Update anchor Colin Jost really hit it off at the after-party. I mean, lip-locking hit it off.
- Queen frontman Freddie Mercury had lost almost all of one of his feet to complications from AIDS by the time he died, former bandmate Brian May has revealed.
- The funeral for Chris Cornell will be this Friday at the Hollywood Forever cemetery in Los Angeles.
- If you're looking for a Donald Trump impersonator, may we recommend fredbugg.com?
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 24, 2017
The average woman will talk on the phone with her mother about 3 times a week, and each time it takes 16 minutes. It's estimated that...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...