- American Airlines is planning to decrease the front-to-back space between some of its economy class seats by another two inches.
- CNN declined to air an ad in which President Trump celebrated his 100 days in office because it calls mainstream outlets "fake news," reports the Hollywood Reporter.
- In anticipation of the Cinco De Mayo celebrations this Friday and the 25th Anniversary of "Achy Breaky Heart," Billy Ray Cyrus has recorded a rockin' new Spanish version of his hit titled "No Rompas Mas Mi Corazon" featuring Mexico's popular band Caballo Dorado.
- Research from Parks Associates shows that more than 100 million U.S. households did not have a smart home device at the end of 2016.
- Comedian Jim Gaffigan's wife is recovering from brain surgery, after having 'a large tumor' removed.
- You can now spend a night in the house where "A Christmas Story" was filmed. $495 a night, in the off-season.
- In a speech, Hillary Clinton blamed the FBI director and Wikileaks for her election loss.
- Oliver Stone's new movie is basically four hours' worth of conversation between himself and Vladimir Putin.
- Taco Bell is going to be adding beer to the menu at certain restaurants in Canada.
- An Australian family managed to save the life of a lizard they found at the bottom of their pool by performing CPR on it.
- Robin Williams' final movie -- Absolutely Anything -- in which he provides the voice for a talking dog, hits theaters May 12.
- Josh McDermitt has decided to deactivate all of his major social media accounts, which includes Twitter, Facebook, and Instragram. The Walking Dead star has had to bail after receiving death threats for what his character did on the show.
- Japan is said to be experiencing a Ninja shortage. Seriously.
- Alicia Keys says she won't be back next season on The Voice and to expect a new album from her soon.
- The Eagles have filed a suit against a Hotel California in Mexico that is using that name without permission from the band.
- Mexican singer Luis Miguel surrendered to U.S. marshals Tuesday in a case involving a dispute in which he has been ordered to pay more than $1 million to his former manager.
- Facebook is hiring 3,000 new employees to constantly monitor the social media platform, to help prevent those live murders and assaults.
- Brad Pitt says he's been alcohol-free for six months now.
Thursday, May 4, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 04, 2017
Slow-motion of the Thunderbirds performing at the Arctic Thunder Open House. During the biennial open house, JBER opens its gates to the ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...