- Nikki Reed and Ian Somehalder posted on Instagram that they've got a baby on the way. They recently celebrated their second wedding anniversary.
- Caitlyn Jenner's book, "The Secrets of My Life" has stalled at number 296. The Kindle version is at 487. "Keeping up with the Kardashians" was 17th of the top 25 cable shows. The long national nightmare could be winding down.
- The United Arab Emirates is going to TOW icebergs from Antarctica to its coast in order to help with their drinking water issues.
- Miley Cyrus says she's given up smoking pot... for the past three weeks.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two will open at Broadway's Lyric Theater on April 22, 2018.
- A New York City cafe is claiming that the idea of Starbuck's multi-colored Unicorn Frappuccino was stolen from them. They're suing.
- Bombay Sapphire Gin is being recalled because of the alcohol content. It's supposed to be 40% -- some bottles have been as high as 77%. And they're calling that "defective."
- Melania Trump sent Pam Anderson a thank you note for a coat she gave her from her faux fur line.
- They say that Facebook is nearing 2 billion monthly users.
- Salma Hayek says she suffers from a terrible case of stage fright.
- A Baylor University fraternity has been suspended after holding a Mexican-themed "Cinco de Drinko" party.
- Paris Hilton has just signed a seven-figure deal with Calvin Klein.
- Unemployment in the U.S. is the lowest it's been in 10 years.
- State Farm Insurance, the largest U.S. home and auto insurer, plans to shut down 11 U.S. facilities, displacing about 4,200 workers, after a $7 billion annual underwriting loss last year on auto policies.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd are continuing to be seen around together.
- The International Basketball Federation, also known as FIBA, has changed its stance on players wearing hijabs during games and will now allow them to be worn.
- American Idol may return, on FOX... or, on ABC. Ryan Seacrest could be back as host, if the show is willing to relocate to New York City.
Monday, May 8, 2017
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
at May 08, 2017
Oh No Thanks - I'm Off Bread! Turns out we humans have been eating bread a really long time - at least 4,000 years even before farming ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...