- 9% of women polled by Glamour go to bed naked.
- 48% of women get less than 7 hours of sleep most week nights.
- 33% of women drink 3 or more cups of caffeine a day to stay awake.
- 56% of women say stress can cause them to lie awake at night.
- 7% of women say they've fallen asleep during sex.
- 11% of women sleepwalk.
- 56% of women talk in their sleep.
- 22% of women use thinks like prescription or over the counter meds or alcohol a few times a week to fall asleep faster.
- 30% of women wake up in the middle of the night.
- 39% of women hit the "snooze button" 2 to 3 times before getting up.
- 16% of women hit he "snooze button" 4 times before getting up.
- 27% of women say they still sleep with a stuff animal.
- 22% of women say they wish they could sleep alone more often.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
ARE YOUR SLEEP HABITS NORMAL?
Compare your bedtime routine to these statics published in Glamour magazine:
Bridge repair requires weekend restrictions and closures on Interstate 17, Seventh Avenue beginning Friday, Nov. 17
Crews begin task of replacing damaged girder Southbound Interstate 17 will be narrowed to one or two lanes as needed at Seventh Avenue near ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...
Quantico's Jake McLaughlin Welcomes Baby No. 4. And baby makes six! Quantico star Jake McLaughlin and wife Stephanie McLaughlin have wel...