- 9% of women polled by Glamour go to bed naked.
- 48% of women get less than 7 hours of sleep most week nights.
- 33% of women drink 3 or more cups of caffeine a day to stay awake.
- 56% of women say stress can cause them to lie awake at night.
- 7% of women say they've fallen asleep during sex.
- 11% of women sleepwalk.
- 56% of women talk in their sleep.
- 22% of women use thinks like prescription or over the counter meds or alcohol a few times a week to fall asleep faster.
- 30% of women wake up in the middle of the night.
- 39% of women hit the "snooze button" 2 to 3 times before getting up.
- 16% of women hit he "snooze button" 4 times before getting up.
- 27% of women say they still sleep with a stuff animal.
- 22% of women say they wish they could sleep alone more often.
Tuesday, June 27, 2017
ARE YOUR SLEEP HABITS NORMAL?
Compare your bedtime routine to these statics published in Glamour magazine:
How soon in a relationship a couple has sex is a very personal decision, but 80% of women and 58% of men say Facebook, texting and other soc...
Born On This Day... In 1440 Ivan III (the Great), grand prince of Russia In 1561 English statesman/philosopher, Francis Bacon ...
It’s a Blitz of the Hits Everyday on Desert Radio AZ - The 50s thru 2016 - Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Blues, Hip Hop, & more We pl...